Terms & Conditions
This webiste www.varahi.in is owned by VARAHI LTD. , a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, with its registered office at WZ-8/1,Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar , New Delhi – 110015 (India).
Varahi is a trademark owned by Varahi Ltd. and its content, including images / creatives / iconography, courses, videos and texts, is the property of Varahi Ltd. and its Directors. If any of the above elements / styles / videos / desings / bottles/ labels/colours/content/ etc. is reproduced or copied, then necessary legal action will be initiated.
Access to www.varahi.in grants the right to private and non-exclusive use of the site.
All the elements published on this site, whether or not they are registered as trademarks or any other reason, including or not acronyms such as TM, ®, or ©, as well as the presentation and content of all articles, logos and images, including Texts, images, photographs, computer graphics, courses, video logos, trademarks are intellectual works as defined by the Intellectual Property Code. These works are the exclusive property of VarahiLtd. or its Directors. Any use, reproduction, representation, diffusion or re-diffusion, modification, adaptation, total or partial translation of the contents of this website in any medium or by any means (including, among others, caching, framing), as well as any sale, release, retransmission or any other act intended to make such content available to any third party in any way that is prohibited.
Failure to comply with these restrictions will constitute a forgery that compromises the civil and criminal liability of the forger.
In the event that any clause or condition contained herein is unlawful or void by law, public order or otherwise, the term or condition shall be deemed severable from this Agreement or amended to the extent necessary so that all other terms and conditions survive and are considered binding.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions without Limitation or Qualification . If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then please do not use the Site:-
1. You should assume that all materials, designs, text and images (collectively, the “Materials”) contained in this website are either the copyrighted properties of VarahiLtd. or its Directors, unless otherwise noted or are the copyrighted property of third parties ofVarahi Ltd or its Directors, and Varahineither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third party not owned or affiliated to Varahi.
2. You may use this website www.varahi.in for your own personal and non-commercial informational or entertainment purposes only.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, reuse, retransmit, adapt, publish, frame, upload, modify, create derivative works form or based upon, transmit, decompile, reverse engineer, incorporate into any hardware or software application, broadcast, distribute or otherwise use or exploit any Site Content (as defined below) in any way, including for any public or commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express authorization.
4. You may download one single hard copy of Materials displayed on the website but only for personal and non-commercial use only, provided, however you do not delete or change the copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. You may not modify, alter or change any Materials or distribute, publish, transmit, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercialpurpose, including without limitation, the text, images, audio and video.
5. Misuse and Unauthorized use of Varahi materials is strictly prohibited and is a complete violation of the rights of Varahi, including without limitation under copyright laws, trademark laws, trademark laws, patent laws and the laws of privacy and publicity.
6. In no circumstances or event shall Varahi and/or its affiliates or its Directors shall be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive , incidental, special, consequential damage or any damage whatsoever occurred in present or future, including without limitation damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Varahi ltd. website which is www. Varahi.in.
7. Varahi Ltd. uses reasonable care and efforts to include accurate, reliable, error-free and up-to-date information, database on the website www.varahi.in, but Varahi makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability , guarantee or otherwise takes no liability or responsibility for any omission/fault/error (including without limitation typographical errors, virus and technical errors) in the content of the website.
8. Varahi from time to time may change and amend the information and content on its website without notice. Use of and browsing the website is done at user’s own risk. Neither Varahi nor its employees or Directors nor any other party involved in creating , producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental , consequential , circumstantial or punitive damage arising out of your access to or use of or browsing the Site or downloading of any material , data, text, image, video or audio from the Site, including without limitation, damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND , EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY , FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions/ areas may not allow the exclusion of implied or express warranties, thereby some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Kindly check your local laws for any restriction or limitation regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
9. The Trademarks, Patents, Copyrights, etc. any Intellectual Property, displayed on the website are the registered and/ or pending registration in the name of Varahi or its Directors and are used under license by its affiliates in the areas where Varahi markets its products bearing these trademarks. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or assignment or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed on the Website or any license or right to use any other Intellectual Property owned by any other third party. In the event that you misuse any Intellectual Property in violation of these Terms and Conditions, Varahi and its Directors will aggressively enforce its Intellectual Property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking of criminal prosecution alongwith damages. The use or misuse of any of the Intellectual Properties owned by Varahi ltd or any of its Directors is strictly prohibited.
10. In the event that Varahi ltd. may from time to time, allow for discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin board and the like on the Site, Pepsi-Cola is under no obligation to monitor or review such transmitted information and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy of any such information. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.